Fast Favs: October Must-Haves
So excited to be back for my monthly Must-Haves, especially since it's officially Fall and we are getting into sweater weather! October is my favorite month of the year and I cannot wait to share some of my favorite item for October.
- Over The Knee Boots are an absolute MUST HAVE for not only fall but for winter as well! You can wear them with dresses, rompers, jeans or leggings! Right now Dolce Vita makes my favorite Over The Knee Boots: Dolce Vita 'Chance' Boots , Dolce Vita 'Cliff' Boots , Dolce Vita 'Okana' Boots.
- There is nothing better then the smell of fall...Bath & Body Works kills it with their fall scents but there is one scent I CANNOT get enough of. I have gotten it for 2 years now and it's the Cranberry Woods scent! I buy at least 10 of these candles to burn around my house! They also make it in a hand soap and a wall flower!
- Hats/Beanies who doesn't love a cute hat or beanie to wear during the fall!? Especially when you don't want to wash your hair everyday these definitely come in handy! Lack Of Color makes my favorite hats which you can purchase at Nordstrom. My favorite beanies are Love Your Melon not only are they adorable but 50% of the proceeds go to help fight against pediatric cancer!
- Sweaters/Cardigens there is nothing better than a comfy sweater to wear during the fall. There are SO many cute ones out there but here are a few of my favorites! BDG from Urban Outfitters , RVCA from Swell , Free People from Nordstrom.
- Hair Extensions nothing is better than having long hair over the fall/winter to wear with your hats/beanies to help keep you warm. My all time favorite clip in extensions are from Top Knot Extensions , they look so natural and the hair and are comfortable! Sally Beauty also has a variety of more affordable human hair extensions that are ahh mazing!