Fast Favs: April Must Haves
- Thanks to Amanda Stanton I am now obsessed with the Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom perfume! It's a very light and sweet smell & lasts all day long! I highly recommend checking this stuff out!
- Now the the weather is warmer I've been on the search for some new cute sandals & my go to sandals for every occasion are my Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops, although they are pricey they are totally worth it!
- I'm always looking for a cute spring outfit and my go to outfit right now are rompers! My absolute favorite place to shop for rompers is at Show Me Your Mumu! If you haven't checked them out, you need to right now! I love the way these clothes fit especially since I'm short...the length is always perfect!
- I'm always loving the new scents that Bath & Body works comes out with and my new favorite right now is the Golden Pineapple Luau and they always have a good deal and coupons!
- What girl doesn't love lipgloss? I am adoring this awesome lip plumping lip gloss from Sephora right now Buxom Lip Cream in the color White Russian! Not only does it add moisture to my lips, but it's not super sticky and it lasts forever! The lip pluming effect is AWESOME!
- Now that summer is approaching and so are all the fun music festivals I think a cute little add on to any outfit is flash tattoos! You can basically get them anywhere now & they are super easy to apply! The easiest way for me to buy them are at Amazon and you can pick from a huge variety!