Fast Favs: January Must Haves
Every month I like to go through my makeup, clothes, perfume, shoes, and other random things and pick my monthly favorites! I wanted to go ahead and share my January MUST HAVES so that you can try them all out if you want to! Feel free to share your monthly favorites with us three as well, so we can try them out!
- I am currently OBSESSED with my Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara, it makes my lashes look ridiculously long!
- My favorite perfume right now is hands down Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf, every time I wear it I get a compliment!
- If you haven't noticed yet, in every picture the ONLY shoes I have been wearing lately are my Chinese Laundry Peep Toe Booties. I have them in every color and they are super comfortable, I highly recommend these...even for summer!
- I am always burning candles in my house and right now Bath & Body Works has the most amazing scents out, by favorites by far though are the Georgia Peach 3-Wick Candle & Guava Pina Colada 3-Wick Candle.
- I am all about keeping my lips nice and smooth, so I am always carrying chapstick in my purse my go to chapstick is Maybelline Baby Lips.
- I am super particular about my body wash and I just found the most amazing body wash ever at such an affordable price! It's the Caress Love Forever, this scent lasts all day long even when I am sweating I still smell good!
- Even during winter you need a cute pair of sunnies, this winter my go to sunnies are my Rose Gold Circle Ray Bans.